Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Lunes, Hulyo 22, 2013

Pastel Perfect


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9921337/?claim=vvc8e4zd6jk">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Pastel perfect  This is my outfit month of february where in pastel colours are everywhere,
this outfit that i mix and match is not expensive just like any outfit, for me brand is not important as long as i am comfortable with what I'm wearing but most of the time i prefer the cheaper clothes,because I'm not rich ;) so this is my look for less outfit with total cost of 790 php ;)


wedge shoes from green hills shopping tyange  cost 250 php

mint coloured Pants From our RTW business From bangladesh cost 250 php
yellow coloured top terranova from our RTW business from banglebesh cost 90php
White blazer i found on (uk) cost 150 php
brown belt from genevieve boutique for only 50 php


Finally the nail art this was made by my sister  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Femme-Fatale/150759105031908 using only glitters  very creative of her, this is free for me but her service starts at100 pesos depending on the design.


2 komento:

  1. Hello Caijm,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    TumugonBurahin